Meals & MenusDownload a copy of the Regular Menu | Download a copy of the Vegetarian Menu |
We have a kitchen on site and offer a variety of healthy food at snack time and mealtimes.
- School lunch meals are cooked off-site and brought in.
- Breakfast and tea are prepared and provided by staff on site.
- Holiday club breakfast, lunch and tea meals are prepared and provided by staff on site.
We do not allow packed lunches.
Snacks (including fruit / milk / water) are available for children to independently access throughout the session. Cooking activities are available several times a week.
Please help us provide healthy snacks for all children – please bring in donations of fruit, vegetables and crackers / breadsticks (vegetarian)
- If children participate in a cooking activity, the food is usually shared between the children at the snack table.
- Please let us know if your child has any special dietary requirements. If your child has an allergy you will be asked to bring us a letter from your doctor – please see your key person for further information.