Terms of Reference
We are a hub of happiness in the heart of Tottenham - passionate about Early Education and making a difference in the lives of young children and their families.
Why have Parents and Friends of Pembury?
- We are always looking for new fundraising ideas and opportunities to provide Pembury children and families with better equipment and experiences. We need your ideas!
- Pembury provides quality Early Years Education and Children’s Centre services to enhance the lives of the children and families who live in the area
- Through this group, parents & friends are able to help us constantly improve and develop our service
- Regular, open communication and consultation with parents is really important to our nursery school and children’s centre
- Parents and Friends of Pembury provides a valuable way for parents to meet each other, network, share views, and support each other
What will happen at meetings?
- Meetings take place at least once a month (not August)
- Refreshments are provided
- Fundraising opportunities are discussed
- All parents, carers, guardians and friends are welcome to contribute
- Meetings & events are friendly & fun - we give participants a warm welcome
Terms of Reference
Parents and Friends of Pembury use these following terms of reference:
- All parents and friends of Pembury are welcome to attend meetings
- Younger children and babies not yet in nursery are welcome
- Meetings are held at least once a month (not August)
- Meetings are planned, organized and facilitated by the Parents and Friends of Pembury Committee
- The committee consists of parents and friends who have attended at least one meeting and have shown interest in being on the committee
- Members are encouraged to get involved in a formal role (e.g. Chair, Secretary, Treasurer) or informally by participating in meetings and / or events that take place throughout the year
- Parents and Friends of Pembury do not discuss specific areas of concern around individual children or families
- Details about our Parents and Friends of Pembury meetings will be shared on the nursery website
- Meeting reminders will be advertised in Pembury newsletters and on the noticeboard at the entrance at both sites.